NEWS + ADVICE
Increase Your Value When You’re Between Jobs
“Job search is not a full work week. If it is you’re wasting a lot of time,” shares Patra Frame.
Provocative? For those of you between jobs, this is a must-see video.
What should you do?
- Update your existing skills.
- Learn new skills via free webinars or OneStop
- Volunteer. It’s networking!
- Try new things and new activities. Those are likely networking as well.
- Read about your industry, profession and target employers.
There is more to a job search than simply applying for jobs. Spend time improving your knowledge and abilities while you have the opportunity.